Union Public Service Commission has invited online form for the post of Assistant Engineer and Advt. no is 05/2020 . Intrested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer. Through the online mode on UPSC Official Website https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Starting date of Online Application : 14 March 2020
- Last date of Form Online : 02 April 2020
- Last date of online fee payment : 03 April 2020
Application Fee(UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment)
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
Eligibility Details(UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020)
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any other quiries plz read full notification.
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Last Date: 23/03/2020
- BPSSC bihar police asi steno 2020 online form Last Date : 30/04/2020
HOW TO APPLY
- i) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- ii) Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- b) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- c) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- d) Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- e) Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- f) A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- g) Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- h) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made. Note: If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
- iii) IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION.
- iv) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- v) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- vi) Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
- vii) The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- viii) The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- 85 total posts.
Intrested Candidates Can read the full notification and fill form Carefully.
Our Social Groups
- Rajasthan Home Gaurd Recruitment 2020 Last date: 06/05/2020