UCIL Online form 2020 – 136 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Uranium Corporation Of India Limited (UCIL) has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Graduate Operational trainee, Mining mate, Boiler cum compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster, Apprentice( Mining Mate), Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) posts.
Those candidates who are interested in the following recruitment and completed all education and Physical criteria and read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards and results.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 – Full Notification
Dear candidates, UCIL has set the dates for all the posts which are scheduled from May 18, 2020 to June 22, 2020. The starting date for application is 18 May 2020 (10 am) and the last date for application is 22 June 2020 (10 am) and the last date for depositing the fee is also 22 June 2020. You are requested to apply by following these prescribed dates, otherwise you will be responsible for any negligence. As of now, no dates have been set regarding the exam date and admit card.
Candidates belonging to General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 500/– (Rs.Five Hundred only). SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee. Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, UCIL will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
The Minimum Age is 25 year and Maximum age is 30 years, For SC/SC 37 in many posts according to category rules.
Eligibility details and total posts.
1. Graduate Operational Manager ( Chemical) total post – 04 Qualification – B.sc. (Physics/ Chemistry) degree with 60% marks (UR) and SC/ST 55% marks and have Computer knowledge.
2. Mining Mate – C Total Post – 52 Qualifications- Intermediate (12th) with Mining mate certificate from DGMS and 5 years experience.
3. Boiler cum compressor attendant Total Post – 03 Qualification – Matric with 1st class boiler attendant certificate granted by Government board of any state or union territory. one year experience in related work.
4. Winding Engine Driver – B Total Post – 14 Qualifications – Matric or equivalent and 03 three year work experience in 1st class Winding Engine.
5. Blaster – B Total Post – 04 Qualifications – Matric with Blaster certificate and 03-year work experience.
6. Apprentice (Mining Mate ) Total Post – 53 Qualifications – Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/ OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
7. Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) Total Post – 06 Qualifications – Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/ OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
- CISCE Board Class 10th 12th Exam 2020: Exam Date Announced, Download Date Sheet From Here
- UPSC prelims 2020 date
How to apply form?
The candidates shall apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in ( Recruitment link ) as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned.
A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Application of candidates applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected. In the case of multiple applications, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last one, shall be treated as null and void.
Our Social Groups
|Subscribe Us on Youtube||Click Here|
|Join us on Telegram(For Daily all type news papers join this.)||Click Here|
Hello friends, how was the article of today, tell us by commenting and read it completely and share it with friends so that we can benefit. By the way, you people are more benefited from us because if you have more viewers, you will get the motivation to do good work. So friends should share more and more. Friends, join our WhatsApp to get the Daily Newspaper and quickly subscribe us on YouTube to see in the Friends article video.