Relative Pronoun —
दो शब्दों अथवा दो Sentence को जोड़ने वाले Words — Related Pronoun कहलाते हैं।
“Who, Which, that, whom, whose”
Relative Pronoun -Who –
यदि blank के पहले मानव जाति से संबंधित Noun अथवा Pronoun दे दिया जाए और blankके बाद में कोई न कोई helping verb और main verb दिया जाये तो Who का use होगा। Example —
1. The people who work hard get success.
2. We called the girl who had got first rank.
3. I know the boy who has given you a gift.
Relative Pronoun –Which –
which का use मानव जाति के अलावा जितनी भी अन्य nouns उनके लिए किया जाता है। इसका प्रयोग subject व object दोनों के लिए किया जाता है।
1. They have given me some rupees which are not sufficient. 2. He gave a bicycle which was very costly.
3. The pen which you have bought, is very attractive.
4. Renu told me a story which was very interesting.
5. Rajesh met Kalpesh who advised him, to study hard.
Relative Pronoun-That –
That का प्रयोग मानव जाति और निर्जिव दोनों तरह के शब्दों के लिए होता है लेकिन that के प्रयोग में कुछ विशेष शर्ते जुडी होती हैं।
1. Sentence में who / which का नियम लागू होना चाहिए ।
2. पहले वाले भाग में all, only, that, same, nothing, anything. में कोई भी शब्द आ जाये तो फिर that का use होगा।
1. I took all the pen that were selling that night.
2. You it are the only girl that are present here.
3. She invited all the guests that danced very well.
4. They sold the same books that I had written in my young days. 5. I called that girl that was singing on the stage.
6. All the glitters is not gold.
7. I have nothing that is precious.
Note — यदि किसी sentence में पहले वाले भाग में superlative degree दी गई हो / या wh. / helping verb से वाक्य शुरू हो / या मानव जाति, पशु- पक्षी दोनों तरह की संज्ञा दी गई हो और who / which का नियम लागू होना चाहिए तो that का use होगा ।
1. Miss Reeta is the most beautiful lady that is present in the party.
2. She is the most beautiful girl that has got the first prize.
3. Gold is the most precious metal that is found in South Africa.
4. You are the tallest boy that can lift this box.
5. What is the name of the lady that is playing there ?
6. Can you lift the box that was put there ?
7. Did they give some rupees that I had given them ?
8. I saw a man and his dog that were begging alms.
9. We saw a lady and her umbrella that were running in the rains.
10. The priest opened the Quran and found the name Kabir which meant the great.
Relative Pronoun – Whom–
यदि blank के पहले मानव जाति से संबंधित संज्ञा / सर्वनाम आ जाये और blank के बाद में कोई subject आ जाये तो फिर whom का प्रयोग होता है।
1. I met miss Tasha whom our principal rewarded yesterday.
2. They invited a man whom I have seen at the party.
3. I saw virat kohli who given the Arjun award.
4. I saw virat kohli whom the president awarded the Arjun Award.
5. We have told a story to our teacher whom you was waiting for.
Relative Pronoun – Whose –
whose का प्रयोग संबंध बताने के लिए किया जाता है अर्थात् blank के दोनों तरफ जो संज्ञा दी जाये उनमे आपस में कोई न कोई relation होना चाहिए। 1. पारिवारिक रिश्ते का नाम। 2. Part of body. 3. ऐसी वस्तु जो प्रत्यक्ष रूप से संबंधित ( पर्स, किताब ) .
1. I met the man whose daughter has been selected for IAS.
2. We saw a dog whose tail was straks.
3. In the movie there is the heroine whose eye are blue.
- Degree – Very most important topic for exams.
- Elegy — Part of literary terms
- Sonnet -Part of literary terms
- Adjective ‘ Definition And it’s uses.
- Modals part – 2 very important for all competition examination.
- Modals – very most important part of English grammar and very useful for all competition examination.
- Idioms and Phrasal Verb – very most topic in English Grammar for all competition examination.
- Determiners-2 -Few, A few, The few — Very useful for all Competitive Examination
- Determiners- 4 – “Many, Much, Very important for all competition examination, for Bank, SSC, Railway etc.
- Determiners -3 “Some, Any” Both of very useful for all competition examination